"We work with interactive teaching methods
to ensure tangible and measurable results"
The philosophy of CSP Formation teaching methods is to give the trainee an active role in their training course rather than one that is passive.
These advantageous teaching methods are used right throughout the training course:
Developing the experience of participants
Interactive and dynamic teaching methods… the participants in action!
What the participants had to say...
(quotes taken from 2010-2011 satisfaction questionnaires)
- "The training course was very lively and interactive! The 3 days went by so quickly! »
- "I particularly liked the role playing activity that included real-life situations. It really helped me identify some of my past mistakes! »
- "An excellent balance between theory work and practical work supported by concrete and practical examples.”
- "The trainer was EXCELLENT! Thank you!”
- "The role plays and scenario work were very close to our everyday reality. The training was very enlightening and the trainer gave personalized advice to each of the participants"